Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We lost a member today, but Heaven gained an Angel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend but how wonderful that you both got to strike up a friendship from this site. It sounds like you both contributed a lot to each other over the time you got to be friends. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

So sorry for the loss of you friend Sashi. She sounds like such a wonderful person. I am glad she is no longer suffering. Take care of yourself.

Lisa
      Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
      SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
      Tysabri

Comment

I am very sorry to hear this news, Lisa

I became aware of Angel's struggle recently from FB as Craig had posted, briefly, about it.

My deepest sympathies to you, Lisai

Please pass along my condolences to her family.
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Sashi, What a wonderful tribute for your friend.

So sorry she's gone...

Comment

Sorry you've lost such a good friend, Shashi.

Comment

Shashi,

I am so sorry for your loss. May we all draw inspiration from how your friend lived and fought both diseases. I hope you and all Angel's loved ones find comfort that she is now at peace and no longer suffering.

God Bless.
              Kathy
              DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

If anyone would like to express your thoughts and prayers to Angel's family, you may do so at her Facebook page I created in October for her. The address is
                Thanks and hugs to all.

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**
                Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
                Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
                Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

The link to Angel's Facebook page is in my user profile. Thanks and hugs to all.
                  Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
                  Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
                  Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Okay, I finally was able to find her facebook page you posted.. thanks for doing that!

I also spent this evening re-reading most of her posts. Man, she waited so long to get SSI and then medicare. Did she ever get insurance? And she ended up living with her ex. Is he the father of her son? How old is her son?

She is beautiful, teeny, tiny. Wish I would've known her name was Angel. It is right?

Please write to me, my email address is in my profile. I miss you and no longer have your email address.

Hugs, hope you are doing okay with losing her as your friend.

Jan
                    I believe in miracles~!
                    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
                    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

OMG that's so sad to hear. I remember her.

I'm so sorry
                      Aitch - Writer, historian, wondermom. First symptoms in my teens, DX'd in my twenties, disabled in my thirties. Still the luckiest girl in the world.

Comment

Angel also has an angel of her own- you!! What a beautiful friend you are. Blessings to you both, and all of Angel's loved ones.

Thank you for being a special heart to Angel, you have both inspired me today.

God's Peace upon you always.

(Also like your signature- I'm going to research the two supplements. a few days ago, I just read the post on it too.)

And amen- Glory is brought to God through affliction. Sometimes he removes the affliction, sometimes not. Glory is still brought to God through enduring the affliction.
                        Hardship brings hope- great sermon I heard
                        There is always a rainbow!

Comment

Working...
                        X