New to MS World from Delaware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to MS World from Delaware

Hello everyone! I am 32 y.o. single woman who recently diagnosed with MS, although I've been having symptoms since 07. I work full time in Aviation and go to school part-time. I'm so glad that MS World is here!

Hello Delaware!

Welcome stllsmilin. Glad you're joing us but sorry you have a reason to...Are you taking any meds?

Come back often and Take Care
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Meds

No DMD's yet. I'm waiting on my insurance to get it together. I chose Tysabri, though because I'm JC-.

Comment

Delawhat?...LOL

Ahh I am an ex Delwarerean! With a good portion of the Family living there! Welcome to MS World! great site with a lot of information and GREAT support.

I Take Gileyna now. Was on Copaxone and am JV+ so ty was not an option for me. I wish it was as C gave me great anxiety and I had a relapse after being on G for 4 months.

Anyway I grew up in Newark and have many friends still living there. Live in Colorado now and love it. No Humidity

Good Luck

Billy
        Leave the Heat and Stress for the birds!

Comment

Welcome to MSWorld, stllsmilin! I have found MSWorld so supportive and have found so much information here - I hope you find the same.

Comment

Welcome to ms world. I also live in Delaware
            I am 37 and was diagnosed in 2006. I have
            Been on 3 injectables in the past and waiting
            to start tacifidera. Good luck with any meds
            you try

Comment

I'm basically in Delaware too ( elkton MD) the MS neuro is in Newark though. This cold and snowy horrible weather can't be helping !! Ugh

Comment

Welcome to MS World, Stillsmilin

I'm not in, nor have I ever been to Deleware lol

MS World is full of very knowledgeable and caring people. I hope that you'll find answers and comfort throughout the forum and with the wonderful people here.

Best of luck and well wishes to you
                ~Morphi~

Thrown from the top of the waterfall, well I'm drowning in piranhas in the river...man, what a drag!

Comment

Working...
                X