Been in Hibernation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been in Hibernation

Hello my name is James I have been beyond stress for two years I'm separated from my wife for over a year now my three lovely daughters are still with me .I've been a member of this site since shortly after my diagnosis in 9/09 I think. I had allot of responses to previous posts in which I'm grateful for .I thought I would never climb out of this hole of Anxiety ,depression ,loss of very close family members the wife leaving me for selfishness and greedy reasons .I just want to say I'm so grateful for kind, loving and caring people such as yourselves If it weren't for people like you I would most likely be dead

I feel so much better now And I would like to say to all the newly diagnosed and people in my situation time does heal don't waste it in worry and despair its not worth it If I can feel better so can you I know what I want to do with my life now and that's to make people like myself feel that much better with the kind and caring words and encouragement that was givin to me from friends family and you guys Thanks MS World

Hi James,

This is great news and I'm so happy for you! I'm really glad you got back on your meds and were able to rise out of despair. Thanks for your updates, and I hope you gave hope to others going through hard times.

Take care ,
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Hi James~ yes, and thank YOU for your update and encouraging words for others for those newly dx and for those going through hard times. We can rise up to any occasion by helping each other.

Reminds me of Joan Baez's lyrics to 'No Man is an Island'

No man is an island,
      No man stands alone,
      Each man's joy is joy to me,
      Each man's grief is my own.

We need one another,
      So I will defend,
      Each man as my brother,
      Each man as my friend.

You take care and carry on!!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hello

It helps reading all your posts. I have been extremely independent all my life. So hard for me to ask anyone for help. My relationships have slowly slipped away due to my MS fatigue and no sick pay. Cant do to much with no money. I just wanted to say what really hearts is when family doesn't care, my car broke down, I asked my sister for a ride to my DR appt... she told me to call Metro Mobility. Now come on that is so bad. Almost as saying call someone who cares. I actually started laughing. I try not to talk about MS to anyone, I've spent the last 3 weeks in my home crying. So thank you for listening. Stay Strong!
        Poppy

Comment

Hello Belair Im sorry I didn't get back to your message I know exactly how you feel

Originally posted by Belair747 View Post
          It helps reading all your posts. I have been extremely independent all my life. So hard for me to ask anyone for help. My relationships have slowly slipped away due to my MS fatigue and no sick pay. Cant do to much with no money. I just wanted to say what really hearts is when family doesn't care, my car broke down, I asked my sister for a ride to my DR appt... she told me to call Metro Mobility. Now come on that is so bad. Almost as saying call someone who cares. I actually started laughing. I try not to talk about MS to anyone, I've spent the last 3 weeks in my home crying. So thank you for listening. Stay Strong!
          Hey I'm sorry I keep forgetting this place I know exactly what your feeling Belair its a horrible feeling but we can get through it the clouds always pass and the sun always shines again

Comment

Working...
          X