Your MSWorld Session has Expired!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your MSWorld Session has Expired!!!

"It appears that your MSWorld session has not been initiated or has expired. To renew your session, please click here, then click 'Logout' on the right hand side and log back in again."

This error is driving me crazy. Its constantly kicking me out. Every time I try to reply to a thread I'll get this error, have to go back to the main page, log out, log back in, find the the thread again, type my reply
    and usually by the time I finish typing my reply it will have kicked me out again.

It has really hampered my participation because most of the time I don't want to go back and forth trying to get it to work so I don't bother much anymore. For instance, to make this post I had to log out and log in twice to get the error to go away.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone else is having this issue but I wanted to bring it to the admins attention in case they weren't aware. Maybe it can be worked on or its already being worked on but it would be great if I could log in and stay logged in unless I logged myself out.

Thanks for the help!
    Diagnosed MS 11/2012
    2nd Opinion DX RRMS 9/2013
    1st Avonex Injection 10/13/2013
    .....just keep swimming...........

The software will time out after a certain period of time. It is a built in feature and nothing that we can really change at this point.

I get it myself, so just have to log out and sign back in.

My suggestion would be, if you know that you are going to be inactive on the Boards for over an hour, log off, then log back in when you are ready.

Comment

Originally posted by KitOP View Post
      The software will time out after a certain period of time. It is a built in feature and nothing that we can really change at this point.

I get it myself, so just have to log out and sign back in.

My suggestion would be, if you know that you are going to be inactive on the Boards for over an hour, log off, then log back in when you are ready.
      I am logged out when I do not type for 2 minutes on chat site. I blame gremlins ahahah
      Tasha

Comment

The chat software and the message board software are 2 totally different programs and have nothing to do with each other.

Comment

Thank You

Thank you for moving my post to the correct place, I didn't see the Technical Support thread and thank you for the response.

I understand it logging you out after long periods of inactivity which is what is used to do when I first joined but over the last several months it was logging me out in the span of mere minutes. It would take several tries to respond to a post because by the time I got from the log in page to the reply page it would've logged me out again so I would be racing back and forth, lol. I was also getting this weird thing where the first half of the page was like all numbers, I don't know if it was related but it was strange.

Anyway since you replied I have had no problems! I have not been logged out once, not once!!! I am so happy and I wanted to let you know. Maybe someone took a look and there was a glitch or maybe it was a coincidence, either way I don't care I am just thankful!

So thank you so much for taking the time to address my post, its very much appreciated
          Diagnosed MS 11/2012
          2nd Opinion DX RRMS 9/2013
          1st Avonex Injection 10/13/2013
          .....just keep swimming...........

Comment

Working...
          X