Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

I'm still a newbie at learning about MS since I was just diagnosed 2012. I kind of isolated myself a bit but I had a relapse last year that I'm still recovering from. It has been a wake up call.This message board has been helpful.

Hi Ri88 and welcome aboard! So glad you have found this site to be helpful. We are all learning from one another I'm going on my 25th year now and I'm still learning!

In addition to the message boards, we also have chat. Here is a link to the schedule in case you're interested. http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthread.php?t=125720 There are lots of good people there as well.

MSWorld started in 1996 in hopes that it would help end the isolation that many of us feel. So, make yourself comfortable, go exploring and ask as many questions as you need to, I hope you are feeling well and don't feel so isolated now that you are here!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hi Ri88, and welcome! I understand about the isolation and have done the same thing myself.

I find MSWorld to be extremely helpful for informational purposes as well....and for support!

Comment

Hi Ri88, you're always in good company here, I'm sure you figured that out. There's so much compassion, encouragement and info here. Don't be shy to reach out.
        Jen
        RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
        "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Working...
        X