Howdy from slower, lower Delaware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from slower, lower Delaware

Hi, I'm 55 years old and newly diagnosed with MS. Have struggled with fibromyalgia for years and just knew there was something else wrong. Haven't started any medication yet, will be seeing my neuro again next month for that.

I'm happily married to a man that is my angel. He believes in me and believes me. We hope to sell our house and go full-time rv'ing in the not so distant future. I'm praying the medication will slow down the progress of this disease so I can enjoy the traveling. Yeah I'm scared but I'd rather be scared at the Grand Canyon than scared here in Delaware.

Hi DS, welcome to MSWorld! Sorry you were just diagnosed. You will find great company here on this site - a great source for information and support.

RV'ing sounds great!

Comment

Welcome to the boards. I hope that your journey with this disease is manageable with the current DMD's. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by dsdumpling View Post
        Yeah I'm scared but I'd rather be scared at the Grand Canyon than scared here in Delaware.
        Lol, excellent point. Welcome to our group.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        Anonymous

Comment

Sorry, and welcome. Enjoy the Grand Canyon!

Comment

Working...
          X