About Deanna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About Deanna

Well I found out I had MS about 2 weeks ago. I cried like a baby, then I thought about my girls. I wanted more testing done so I had the spinal tap done, less then a week I had the results back and it was MS. Bummer.
    I am a vet, I have been dealing with this for about 10 years.
    I was told that I was having panic attacks to a pinch nerve. My hands to my legs get stiff. Start tingling, my arm is numb all the time, I limp or drag my leg. My eye sight has gotten worse.

I think my girls do I want another child, yes I do. I take a lot of vitamins, try to sleep a lot.
    Life

Hello dperez79

Welcome Deanna! glad you already found your way to the boards. It helps to ask questions and responds to others...Welcome!
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Welcome Deanna! I hope you find MSWorld helpful - I do....the information and support I've found here is invaluable.

Comment

Deana

Welcome. This board is a great source of wealth. Info, support, you name it, it is here.
        I wish you luck on your MS journey.
        Sue
        "I have MS, but MS doesn't have me"

dx'd 11/2013
        Rebif
        Lyrica

Comment

WELCOME TO MSWORLD DEANNA!!! I'm glad you are here, but at the same time I am sorry why. This is a very kind compassionate group of people, please come back often. I look forward to seeing more of you. Good luck.
          hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
          volunteer
          MS World
          hunterd@msworld.org
          PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
          X