Introducing myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing myself

Hi everyone, my name is Nichole I am 35 and was diagnosed last november. I just had a new mri and have more lesions and am having lots of trouble with everything. I feel like Iam loosing my mind fighting the doctors the insurance company and my family. I was just wanting some type of releif from everything, does anyone have any suggestions?

Nichole

Welcome to MS world, in here is a great support center. All who are here either have MS or are caregivers. I have MS, but MS does not have me. Do what ever you like to the best you can. I read a lot, it is my comfort, takes me away from MS. Walking/bike riding are also forms of comfort for me. Exercising will keep your muscles better.
    Everyone experiences MS different ways, the best is a positive attitude. Keep your chin up, roll with the punches. Laugh when you want to cry. Allow yourself time to grieve the life you had,,, for MS is a journey all to itself.
    Most of all, know you are not alone. So come in anytime/for any reason.

Comment

Hi Nichole,

Welcome to MS World, but sorry for the reason you are here. I'm also sorry to hear your having so much trouble with everything.

Could you be a bit more specific about what you are seeking relief from? That would help others in offering suggestions to you. I was also wondering if you were on a DMT (Disease Modifying Therapy). More lesions might warrant a change to a different one, or some serious consideration of getting on one if you aren't.

A balanced diet, exercise, and enough sleep is good for everyone, but even more so with MS. I hope here you'll find a lot of support and knowledge to make your journey with MS easier. It does get easier to deal with everything, especially with guidance from those who understand what you're going through.

Best wishes ,
      Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Working...
      X