No announcement yet.

Birthplace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zjac, you may be exactly the kind of person Copaxone is most likely to help.

There seems to be quite a strong push toward getting people who've been recently diagnosed or who have CIS on one of the DMDs as soon as possible.

You might at least want to give it a try. You can always stop taking it if it doesn't seem right for you.
    MEMBER OF MS WORLD SINCE 4/03.

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10.

Comment

Birthplace

I was born in Joliet, IL ( May 1)of a mother who was born in Lockport, IL (June 13). I could go back further. I spent from the age of fourteen years old in San Diego, CA. I have been diagnosed (Oct 28, 2013) with RRMS after a seventeen year struggle. I hope that's food for thought.

Comment

Born on military base, around Nashville, Tn, moved to Dayton, Ohio, not sure of exact age, then moved to Hamiliton Alabama when i was 4.

Comment

Birthplace

I was born in Denton, TX. At age 6 the family moved to Indiana and then on to Michigan.

Comment

Brooklyn, NY.

Comment

Northern Minnesota.

Comment

Vallejo, California - have lived in the Bay area all my life. 66 year-old female. Dx in 1988

Comment

Pittsburgh, PA
                  Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's learning to dance in the rain!

Comment

Texas here

Texarkana, Texas at that. Still live only 12 miles from where I grew up. I could say that I could be living 200 yards from my childhood home since I bought the neighbors' place that joins my parents' place.

As a child, I would get up when Dad did (5:30 am) and stay outside with my animals until he got home that evening. My mom always wanted a girl but she was blessed with a tomboy and 2 sons. I learned at an early age how to slip under the fence and run to the barn while calling the cows so I could escape punishment for whatever I did to my little brother. Mom was afraid of the cows so I was safe til Daddy got home.
                    All sunsets are beautiful, but the most amazing sunsets have a few clouds.

Comment

West Covina. We had 4 seasons then.

Comment

Born in Flint, Michigan

Raised in Montana

Live in Ohio

Been in all continental states except Maine.
                        Echo
                        DX 2007 Started Ocrevus on 2/14/2018

"Some where over the rainbow...."

Comment

Wisconsin is the State with the highest rate of MS in the US.

Comment

NYC

One of my 11 year old twin daughters was recently diagnosed as having CIS with high risk for MS and has started Avonex. She was born and raised and still live in NYC (Manhattan). I was born, raised and live in NYC too.

Comment

Born and raised in the suburbs of Dallas Texas.

There is no other MS in the family, however, my grandfather had ALS.

Comment

Originally posted by Windwalker View Post
                                Wisconsin is the State with the highest rate of MS in the US.
                                I was going to quip that Wisconsin causes MS based on the responses here.

Comment

Working...
                                X