• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jersey!

You gotta problem wit dat?

1st sx 11/26/09; Copaxone from 12/1/11 to 7/13/18
    NOT ALL SX ARE MS!

Comment

SE Michigan. Was upriver from everywhere until '99 (when I was 24). Then, moved downriver from 'Chemical Valley' and next to a coal power plant. Symptoms started in 2000, diagnosed in 2001, and moved out of there in 2010. Still progressing with new symptoms.
      I want my invisible disease to become invisible again.

Comment

Toledo, Ohio until 16 and then to Atlanta, Georgia until 2 years ago and now I'm in Alabama wishing daily that I were somewhere else. Alaska might be nice.
        ~Morphi~

Thrown from the top of the waterfall, well I'm drowning in piranhas in the river...man, what a drag!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLavelle View Post
          You gotta problem wit dat?

Perth Amboy, NJ.

Comment

Los Angeles, CA....lived in SoCal all my 63 years.
            Susie

Eph 3:20-21

Comment

Born in MO. Lived there till I was in my early 20's. Moved to GA for a couple of years. Been in VA for over 25 years.

I have olive skin and my vit D level was low. I have one niece with MS and another one with RA and fibromyalgia. They both are in MO.

Comment

Palmerston North, New Zealand
                But I lived all over the world as a child. Personally I think my MS is related to all the vaccines I had. My brother also has MS.

Comment

St. Paul Minnesota

Comment

Philadelphia, PA
                    Sx's 5/1996 Dx'd 9/2011
                    RRMS- Betaseron, Copaxone, Tecfidera, Aubagio
                    Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all

Comment

Lived in Southern California until moving to Utah at age 13. Have since lived anywhere from Colorado, Hawaii, Wyoming, Texas, and now Virginia. Had mild, still unconnected sx everywhere, until we moved to Virginia, then got hit with a Mack truck. The winters in particular are brutal on my body.

I do better in a warm, mild climate....just can't get over-heated.
                      Crystal

Success is a journey, not a destination

Comment

Born and still lives on the Jersey Shore

Comment

Born & raised in Indiana. Moved at 15 to newport news VA, then kind of all over, military related, 6 other states. Back to Indiana for awhile. Now I live in W. TN., moved because the winters in IN were just to much. The colder it got, the stiffer & more painful, I got!

Once we moved, less stressful situations, I went into remission and stayed there for a long time! The neuro here even tried to undiagnose me, but does know better now. Just took forever for hippa laws and all for paperwork to tranfer!

This may be a bunch of bahooy, but I read articals years ago about some who get MS, can come from ancetry, i.e. Family from Northern countries, where climate is much colder. Then as the years go by, genes are passed down, and its something people would have to trace on their own.

From old family pictures that I have, many of my ancentors are in wheelchairs, young & old. What from, I have no idea. At this point, even doubt if I could find out.
                          C-clumsy J-Jan thatsme
                          SPMS 10-07 Copaxone 10-08 to 12-09
                          LDN 4-12-10

Comment

Working...
                          X