Dating a girl with MS, please advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbaby View Post
    She's got more issues than a Jerry Springer guest.
    LOL!! Everyone is right... it's NOT her MS. She sounds mean, even allowing you to think it may be MS related is not fair to you. Bless your heart, it's in the right place, but you deserve so much better.

Jen
    RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
    "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Weather it's MS causing part, or all of her behavior is immaterial.

What is relevant is that her mental instability makes her unable to form and have a healthy romantic relationship.

Like the Knights said when they encountered the vicious bunny rabbit,

RUN AWAY.........RUN AWAY.

Comment

In your post, the thing that jumped out at me the most was when you stated "she is gorgeous". Is that why you're having a hard time leaving? She may be a ***, crazy, stupid, but as long as she looks good, you can ignore the rest? It may be ok now, but MS is not a pretty condition at times, and can get worse over time.

So you're on a date with Ms. Gorgeous. As you leave the restaurant, she has to go to the bathroom but doesn't quite make it. And I don't mean pee either. What about during MS relapses when she can barely move, much less walk? When she goes temporarily blind in one eye? Can't drive anymore due to numb feet or spastic leg(s)? And those sexy adult diapers...

And that's just the MS, without all her other issues. It's not pretty. If that matters to you, hit the road Jack.
        ~Kim in NV~ Dx RRMS on the Spring Equinox 2008 , at age 44. *Aubagio* That which does not kill us only makes us stronger

Comment

Working...
        X