Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am new to this site and wish to introduce Myself. I am a Caregiver for My Wife of 43 years who was diagnosed with PPMS 15 years ago. I also have an adult daughter diagnosed with RRMS about 9 years ago. My Wife is now struggling with most Activities of Daily living, My daughter functions pretty well, on medication. I am retired and I am the sole caregiver for My Wife, fortunate that I am able to do so. I hope to be able to contribute to this site, as well as interact and maybe learn something. I am looking forward to interaction.

Hi Stlhead and Welcome to MSWorld! Bless you for being your wife's caregiver and a great dad for your daughter. We're happy you connected with us. We have a special Caregiver forum here on the boards and also a chat time for caregivers. The chat time is 8pm ET on Wednesdays. It would be another way to stay connected!

We'd love to have your wife and daughter join MSWorld too if they are interested. Hope to see more of your posts and thank you for giving care to your wife Tell her hi from all of us

Take care of yourself too!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Welcome

Seasha, Thanks for Your welcome reply, I also found the Caregiver sight. My Wife probably will not be on here, as She has vision problems too, but I have discussed it with Her, and I will pass the info. on to My daughter as well. I joined just looking for all the help and company I can get, and looking to see what others are dealing with and how they are dealing. My Wife is a Saint, and She is really the one who inspires Me to keep going for Her, so I can continue to take care of Her.

Bob

Comment

Welcome!

Hi Stlhead,

Welcome to MSWorld! I've been actively participating on MSWorld for approximately 1 month and have found it to be extremely helpful. Very informative and tons of support.

I commend you for being your wife's caregiver.

Comment

Stlhead welcome

Welcome aboard. I am also relatively new about a month here and just love being able to be myself. My hubby and I are retired and he is my rock & shoulder to cry on when needed. As a wife who has MS I want to thank our selfless husbands for all they do for us. Fatigue is my worse problem.

Comment

Working...
          X