Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little lost...

Hello,

My name is Roy. I am a 50 year old male who was diagnosed about 18 years ago with relapsing/remitting MS.

Somewhere along the line, I seem to have lost my friends, and now I think my marriage is running aground.

I don't mean to sound pathetic, but I would just like to make some acquaintances who understand these problems.

And actually, when I'm not focused on the negatives in my life, I can be pretty upbeat.

Anyway, it's great to have found this site.

Hi Roy,
    Welcome to MSWorld. Here you will find that most wonderful group of people that will offer you support and caring. We all "get it"

If you are so inclined, please join in the chat room as well. We have several men in the room, I'm sure you can find a friend there. The discussions range from ms to food, pets, back to food and some great laughs too. And did I mention food?

Again, welcome and hope you find a soft spot to land here.

Comment

Welcome!

Hi Roy, Welcome to MSWorld! I've been actively involved on the site for about a month, and have found it very helpful. I completely understand how you feel about losing contact with friends. It's so hard to make plans - and actually keep them - and over the years (I've had MS for about 25 years), the number of "friends" that I still consider close are so few.

I hope you'll find some solace through MSWorld.

Keep the faith.

Comment

Welcome Roy! Like KipOP says, we have a wonderful support system here and we're glad to have you on board. I think to some extent we all have had to deal with some loses - be it friends, careers, marriages and abilities along this MS path. But we try to uplift each other during those challenges here.

Somehow along the way, we survive and thrive in ways we don't expect. So glad you found us too and hope to hear more from you! Take care!
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
        X