Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOVING LIFE (even with MS;WHY NOT?)

Hello,
    I'm Irina, I live in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and I was diagn. with MS when I was 30 (in 2010).
    Just want to send you a ray of light*

No point in hating it, can't trade it for a different one, it is the only one we know...might as well embrace it?

Comment

Welcome to MS World! Always happy to have new and positive energy here ! Look through all of our boards, post answers to questions where you like, also ask any questions you have. Also, check out our chat rooms.

Take care
      Lisa
      Moderation Team
      Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
      SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
      Tysabri

Comment

Hi Irina and welcome! We're sending you rays of light right back to you~ So happy you found us. Have you found others with MS or MS support groups in Romania? If not, you have us and we hope you come back often and share more of your journey with us. Take care
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Irina Maria; Welcome to MS World and thanks for the good vibes.

I feel the light but, the force isn't with me, tonight! fed

Comment

I love the positive vibe! I agree, why not love life despite MS? It's an annoying disease for sure, but life is still full of adventures and excellent things.

Comment

Welcome Irina Maria ( BEAUTIFUL name ♥ ). And thanks for a bit of sunshine! I always say I can't change it so I have two choices, live miserably with it or live the best life i can with it! Seems like an obvious choice to me

Comment

Welcome, Irina!

Life is what we make of it, with or without MS. Continue to shine your light!
                COPAXONE - Feb. '03
                Dx - Feb. '03
                1st Sx - March '88

Comment

Working...
                X