Hello. My name is Angie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello. My name is Angie

Hey everyone. i was diagnosed with MS almost 4 yrs. ago and I havent found anyone who can relate what I am going through, so I am looking for some friends who can help me deal with the daily stuggles and who can relate.

I understand. I was diagnosed one year ago and I am still having a hard time adjusting. I have found the statement "you can't judge a book by its cover" to describe how I feel about being understood by the people around me. I don't look sick.

This is the place where I can say what's on my mind and read what others with the same issues have to say. It has really helped me and I hope it does for you too.

Comment

Hello Friend

Hello Angie,

I was diagnosed in 2004 and just last month was told,that I have progressed to Seconday Progressive MS. I hope I can provide some support on this site for you. Just have to tell you, the timing going to be somewhat of a challenge, I actually live in Belgium. I am Ohio originally (go Bucks), but have lived and worked overseas for almost 20 years.

I find that talking with someone on these forums do actually help, at least everyone knows what your going through.

What stage/type of MS are you in/have?

What particular struggles are you gong through at this time?

If you need someone to vent to, I have a big iPad, it can listen all the time :-)

Greg
      Gregory S. Wilcox
      Regular Guy with MS

Comment

Hi Angie and welcome to MSWorld - a place you need not feel so alone in your journey and where each of us can relate! Another feature here is that we have chat times - here is a link to our schedule if you are interested http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthread.php?t=125720

Please feel free to ask any question you may have. There are wonderful people here all willing to help you!

Take care now
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hi Angie!
          I too have never joined a support group or blog before for MS. I was diagnosed in 2005 and I think I should have done this a long time ago. It helps to communicate with others who understand.
          We'll be newbies together. Lol. 😊

Lisa

Comment

Welcome!

Welcome, Angie!

I have recently joined myself and have found MS World to be incredibly helpful. I've learned alot and have found support (whether I join in on the conversation or not). It's nice to know others can relate. Welcome! Debbie

Comment

Welcome Angie

I was dx this past Aug. and have been on here ever sence. I'm taking Tecfidera for my MS and I haven't had the normal reactions mine are different but they are not bad.

let me know if you have any questions. If I don't have them I know many people here and can get the info. you can look me up on facebook also

Comment

Hi Angie! I am sorry you are without support I too was diagnosed ( almost ) 4 years ago. But I am happy to say, if understanding and support is what you seek, you have found the right place! xoxo

Comment

You are not alone

Hello Angie,

I hear what you are saying, and I know how hard it can be. I've been in this marathon 18 years. I just want you to know that someone is listening.

I offer you my cyberfriendship.

Roy

Comment

Working...
                  X