No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all,

My name is Greg. I was diagnosed in 2004 and recently progressed to secondary progressive MS. I currently live and work in Belgium. I was in the Air Force from 1990 to 1999. I recently received my 80% rating and am looking to get 100%. Due to the progression. My main question for anyone/everyone is who else receives disability due to MS and who is worried that they are talking about stopping paying for MS? I only started receiving the monthly check and started figuring it into my budget, should I be worried. Please provide any comments.

Greg

Worried in Belgium
    Gregory S. Wilcox
    Regular Guy with MS

Welcome to MS World Greg! Please look around, ask and answer any questions you find. Also please check out our chat rooms. If you don't get a lot of responses here, you may want to try the disability forum or the military forum. Best of luck!

Take care, and we are happy you joined!

Lisa
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

WELCOME GREG!!!!! we are so glad you found us, but very sorry why. I cannot answer any of your questions dealing with military issues. I will also move a copy of this intothe military veterans forum. Thank you for your service.
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
      X