Newby SPMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newby SPMS

Hi everyone, I've been scanning MS World for awhile, but haven't posted previously. [Actually I thought I had posted, but now can't find it, so apparently I must have been writing to myself - ha!] I find the info sharing on MS World to be very helpful and plan to be more active. In fact, I joined a chat the other night.

I was Dx'd in 88'. Originally RRMS; went to SPMS about five years ago.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you to all who post, the information I've found is invaluable.

DebbieB

Welcome to MSWorld, Debby. Glad you are here as part of our world. I am SP since 5 years or so ago too. You might like to know that we have a chat time for SP/PPMS folks on Tuesdays at 1pm est in case you are interested.

Keep exploring all our forums and ask lots of questions. We have some incredibly intelligent and kind members here all willing to help and share!

Take care
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

DebbieB,
      Welcome. I agree with all that Seasha said. I've been coming here for almost all of my 20 MS years. The info and support has been invaluable.
      lori

Comment

Hello from Minnesota

I was diagnosed in 1989 and was told I'm SPMS at the end of last year.
        Karen

Comment

Thanks

Thanks, everyone for the warm welcome. I'd love to join the chat, but work on Tuesdays. Maybe someday...

Comment

Working...
          X