New thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New thread

I sent a thread early this morning which hasn't appeared so thought maybe it got lost or was not acceptable. So I will try one more time.

I have urine retention. What I would like to know is if this something common to MS Or if this is the wrong place. I produce very little urine during the course of a day. I am very familiar with incontinence, catheters etc. I was just instered in knowing if there are others who have Oliguria.

Hi Lois,

Your thread wasn't lost, it was just moved to the "Secretive Symptom" forum. There you'll find a response (from me) to your first post on the subject.

Take care,
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

I saw your thread this morning and it was approved. It may have landed in the secretive symptom room or somewhere like that. Do you feel you have to pass urine but you can't, or is it that you just have no urine? There is a big difference. Either way, something needs to be done about it. If you have no urine because you are retaining it, you need to get to a urologist to find out how to cath.

If you are having true oliguria, you need to find out if you are in renal failure for any reason due to your DMT or another reason.

Take care and go see your PCP for this one. Let us know how it goes.

Lisa
      Moderation Team
      Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
      SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
      Tysabri

Comment

It is important to find out why before you can determine if it is ms related. As Lisa said, I would definitely get to PCP and urologist ASAP. Good luck and hope to see an update soon.
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

My bladder doesn't seem to empty completely. I did see a urologist but that was before my diagnosis. They said my bladder was struggling to empty. I takes forever to go...it comes in waves...trickle trickle.....trickle trickle. Its frustrating but not the worst thing that could happen.

Comment

Working...
          X