Awful stomach pain that makes the room spin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awful stomach pain that makes the room spin

Probably not MS related but...I'm having awful stomach pain about 30 minutes after I eat. It feels like I have swallowed a large piece of food without chewing. The pain is in the center and slightly to the right side. It makes me dizzy...

I have a history of Diverticulitis and Gastritis but this is different.

Well, I think it's off to the doctor for you.

Comment

Definitely go aee your doctor. Hope you feel better soon!

Comment

I couldn't take it anymore, I went to the Urgent Care. They said I have a duodenal ulcer. They told me to follow up with my doctor within 2 days because I had elevated WBC and CRP. I'm not sure what that means but I will call my primary in the morning.

Comment

I'm really struggling with stomach issues. I feel like I may be getting an intestinal blockage. I have constant intestinal contractions...like it is trying to move something...but isn't. I haven't had a good bowel movement in 2 days. I am very regular. I have also had a bad headache for 4 days. I hate to go back to Urgent Care, I dont' want them to think I am a cry baby.

Comment

I wouldn't wait, I'd go back to Urgent Care. It's only Saturday over there, isn't it, so you're looking at another whole day in pain waiting, before you can see your doctor.

Comment

I agree, go to urgent care!

Comment

Originally posted by amyrising View Post
                I'm really struggling with stomach issues. I feel like I may be getting an intestinal blockage. Care, I dont' want them to think I am a cry baby.
                Intestinal blockage is often a result of medications...particularly narcotics/opiates.

Regardless, if the pain is persistent, you NEED to get to urgent care of ER asap and get it checked. It IS possible the pain could be from other issues.

When in doubt go have it checked out and hope it isn't anything more serious...as I pray it is not an obstruction.

It is doubtful anyone would think of you as a cry baby with legitimate pain; truthfully though, who cares what others think, really?

When you are dealing with a serious disease, crossing your 't' s and dotting the 'i' s is much better than ignoring some other condition or situation that may cause a flare!

Might as well go in and have some peace of mind...fed

Comment

Working...
                X