Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ques longest flair

How long has ur longest attack lasted with mostly full recovery? Curious

Also my longest and worse before now, was bedridden, dizziness vomiting with turning head can't walk 10 ft pt, ot hospitalization lasted 2 months mostly full recovery but was in 20s had disease about 9 yrs at time

What about u? I'm just anxious 41 now in HUGE one and scared been about a month uti stuff new, JC positive
    And have had disease longer but I'm a FIGHTER curious about u guys

The nystagmus that led to my diagnosis lasted about 3 weeks, but improved greatly after 5 days of solu-medrol. 2 months later now and I'm still not feeling perfect - fatigue, etc., but I'm functioning and back to work.
    No sir, I don't like it.
    Diagnosed August 30, 2013.

Comment

Thx I'm a steroid yes person has always worked for me, but of course not with an infec

Comment

Well, this one has been a month, and it ain't improving. I want steroids, and I want them now. Numb from knees down, and walking is, let's say, an interesting experience. Or challenge, or 'journey'.

Early on, I had basically full recovery, but those were numb bits only flares.

Good luck, (and I think a lot of it is luck.)

Napoleon chose generals on that basis - "but has he got luck?"

Comment

My first attack lasted 2 months, give or take 2-3 days. It included permanent numbness from my neck down through my right arm and into my right hand, but also distorted the vision in my right eye quite a bit. As far as I can tell, I fully healed(?) from that one. I'm currently in what I believe to be my second attack and I'm approaching one and a half months. This time, it's just numbness in my lower left arm. No vision or other noticeable troubles.

Comment

Hello Lonilee,

Exacerbations (relapse, attack, flare-up) can vary as well as the length of a relapse.

My longest exacerbation is the one that got me diagnosed. I stayed in the relapse during the entire diagnostic process (3 months) and it lasted another 6 weeks after my diagnosis.

Typically my severe exacerbations last 4-6 weeks with recovery taking months to almost a year. My mild exacerbations last 2-3 weeks with recovery being a month or 2.
            Diagnosed 1984
            “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
            X