newgirl101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newgirl101

My name is Bianca. Im 20 yrs old and got diagnosed wit ms on august 8th 2013... At first i was comfused amd didnt understand what was goin on.. Then when i started lookin it up i was scared cause theres no cure.. I dont know anybody else lyk me.. Im the only one i know with this horrible disease.. I need ppl with ms in my life cause understands you better than your own kind..

Welcome to the boards. I am glad that you found us. All of us, here, know the feelings that you have with the diagnosis of MS. MS World is full of good information and has many informed posters. Good luck

Comment

Bianca: Welcome to MS World. We have a variety of boards that might help you. We have a section that is for young adults with MS, that might allow you to meet people more your age, and the general boards which will allow you to meet a variety of MS patients who can give you advice, get advice from you, and just share together. There are also chat rooms of all kinds on here that you can check out.

We are happy to have you, and I am happy to meet you!

Take care
      Lisa
      Moderation Team
      Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
      SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
      Tysabri

Comment

Welcome Bianca, don't worry as we all understand what it's like. There's so much compassion here, as well as great info. You may want to take part in a CHAT, I've heard they're really good.

Hope you find the Message Board a good resource, it's been a Godsend for me.

Jen
        RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
        "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Hi newgirl101

Welcome!! True there isn't a cure yet...but when I was diagnosed there were no treatment (other than steroids) In the past 20 years so many treatments and medications have been developed...and more are coming

take care
          Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Working...
          X