Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have always been very active, grew up riding horses & green breaking them, camping and the best-dancing! Now nothing. I have heard of people getting back doing things they used to do, maybe not 100%. Any helpful ideas?

I want to welcome you to the board. I can't give you any advice about your question but I wish you well. good luck

Comment

neasydcs45: There are some things you can do to improve your status, I don't know if you will get back to where you were before you had MS, it is hard for many of us, and lots of us can't do it. However, you can do physical therapy, and they will teach you how to deal with your problems, how to overcome them if possible, or how to adapt to them. You can also join a gym, and get a personal trainer if possible. They can help you not get hurt, but get stronger in areas that you need more strength. If you can't afford a Personal Trainer, just ask your physical therapist what exercises are best for you. They will give you some to take home.

That is the best advice I have. I hope others will chime in and say what has worked for them.

Take care
      Lisa
      Moderation Team
      Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
      SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
      Tysabri

Comment

Working...
      X