My recurring story..and hello:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My recurring story..and hello:)

I've been here before but I can't remember my user name or password. It's been years though. I decided I didn't need this site because I likely didn't have anything wrong with me I couldn't at least control by not focusing on it. Maybe I read too much and had symptoms because my mind produced them. Certainly the drs couldn't find anything wrong after lumbar punctures..and other tests..except 3 or 4 small peri ventricular white matter lesions on my MRI...but heck mom may have dropped me or a migraine might have caused them. I was finally told it might be ms..but that's it...and I decided I was done with it. I've went 8 years with minor symptoms that come and go...until today. Numb hands..burning face and stabbing pain in my eyes. Still not as bad as my initial symptoms years ago but worse than the small flare ups I've had since. Denial is great...which is why I keep putting off any drs visits...but a day like today brings reality a bit closer. Perhaps because I had only 1 MRI in 2006 I should have another..but if there are more lesions and I'm aware of then would this only make worse off? Guess that question really can't be answered

Hi erica

Welcome back! I think you have the right attitude...continue with living your life...

Take care
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Working...
    X