Feeling flushed and warm but no fever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling flushed and warm but no fever

Several times I day I get flushed and warm in my face. I always think I must have a fever but I don't. This flushed face comes with some brain fog. What could this be?

I get this too. I don't know why. I even took a pic and showed my doc. He just thought I look sad (in addition to being flushed)

Comment

Try taking your blood pressure and pulse and see what that is doing? probably not related, but it does rule those out. fed

Comment

I have had this occasionally also. I wondered if it was the Copaxone?
        Brenda
        Adversity gives you two choices in life: either let it make you bitter, or let it make you better! I choose the latter.

Comment

Tecfidera?

Do you take Tecfidera? That can cause flushing. It has happened to me a few times since I started taking it.

Comment

My blood pressure is great and I am not on any of the above mentioned medications. I think the flushing might be either related to hormones or anxiety. Either way I am working on ways to deal with it and trying not to worry about it

Comment

Hi amyrising,

The only times I have experienced what you are describing is when I have an anxiety/panic attack.

If you are taking a DMD that might cause the same reaction (flushing and warm).
              Diagnosed 1984
              “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

I have this happen too, and it comes and for me it happens for a period of days and then it's just gone.

The weird thing is nobody can feel the heat that I am feeling when they touch my face.

My theory, without any medical training is that everything we see, feel and taste is our brain's interpretation based on signals that's its receiving from our nerves. It's possible that the lesions due to ms, are causing our brains to misinterpret the signals there receiving from our nerves. In conclusion, our brain thinks that were hot but were really not.

This is only my personal opinion and as I stated I have to medical training. It's basically what makes the most sense to me.
                Tira

Comment

Working...
                X