No announcement yet.

leg pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am 60 now; at the age of 30 I had very similar pain issues in my lower calves. Nothing helped and the docs figured it was from working on my legs so much. (I worked 2 full-time jobs for 8 years).

I bought it. A few years later I started consenting to back surgeries to fix it. It never helped.

At the age of 40 I was diagnosed with Figromyalgia--well, that fits.

Regardless, I've had symptomology for 30 years, easily and i've had back surgeries and stopped when they wanted to fuse 3 levels in 1991. I still haven't had anymore back surgery.

My knees went stiff 8 years ago...got implants.

My knees went stiff this year....M.S.!

Sure they can treat the symptoms, they sure have treated all of mine. If any of the docs had looked at my overall medical issues as a group instead of each individual symptom..my course would have been much different.

Sure let them treat the symptoms. Be vigilant and be sure to report your symptoms as a 'bundle.'

At least, I wish I had been more pro-active in my own diagnosis. I did place all my faith in my M.D.'s and was on so much medications i had no clue what day it was..until i stopped all those medications.

That lead to my physical medical breakdown and a dx of MS, when all they symptoms appeared at once.

The suggestion that it was spasticity, was probably what I was experiencing with the calf pain, which was extremely similar to what you OP are describing.
    Good Luck and please keep us posted with updates. fed

Comment

The docs have us all fooled. They don't have any more skill than your auto mechanic (no offense to the mechanics). They just have done a better of job and convincing us all that they are gods and know everything, can do anything and are never wrong.

Comment

Working...
      X