Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hello, I'm new on here. I was diagnosed this past spring with progressive MS. My name is Phoebe, I am in my twenties. I spend most of my free time working with animals. I volunteer at my local shelter a lot and foster cats and dogs at home. I have two cats, Oliver and Annie. They are my children. I'm also a bit of a nerd. I love anything to do with biology or physics and astronomy. I read a lot. John Steinbeck is my favorite author as far as fiction goes. I'm also a gamer nerd. I spend my nights playing games with my friends. I also love to cook. I'm slowly putting together my own vegan cookbook. Really I joined this site for support. My family tends to worry too much and I hate to be a bother. I just wanted some people to talk to that maybe knew how I felt or could answer my questions with their first hand experience. It's nice to meet you guys. Hope I can fit in and whatever.

Hi Phoebe. Im Helen. Sorry you're here but welcome. The "water" is fine. It's a good place to expres yourself or to ask question.
    [I]Tellnhelen
    Progressive Relapsing MS

Comment

Hi and welcome!! This is a great place for info and support!!
      dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

Hi and welcome!

i'm also PPMS, vegan, love to cook and I'm also an animal lover (rescued cats).

I would love to talk to you more about vegan food. I am also a cookbook junkie and have like almost every vegan cookbook out there.

Comment

Hello Phoebe!

Welcome! I loved fostering kittens, they were so much fun and entertaining and the rescue group quickly found them good forever homes...I no longer foster because I don't have a spare room when my daughter and grandkids moved in. I am down to 2 cats and 1 dog..one of my cats I've had since she was 5 days old and I bottle fed her and her 4 siblings ..she's now 12..

Welcome Phoebe, I am very sorry you have a reason to be here but glad you are going to participate...Take care
          Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Hi Phoebe and welcome to the world!

You sound like you are a pretty busy person and surely you've found many 'like you' here that are compassionate and understanding.

I'll look forward to your posts and sharing. fed

Comment

Thank you everyone for the nice words and support!

Comment

Tell me more about your book!

Comment

If you want to find me on Facebook you can. That way we can message each other. I'm in huntsville Alabama my picture will be of my white cat, Annie, and my black foster cat, Zant. I haven't got as much as I would like done with it. Between the shelter and work I stay busy. But I have some decent recipes for salad dressings, cakes, cookies and simple and quick dinners done. If you're looking for the best in vegan cuisine I would suggest Isa Chandra Moskowitz she is absolutely amazing and I love her cookbooks.

Comment

Oh I'm not on FB but I am going to put my email in my profile.

I have like almost every vegan cookbook out there and had a couple of food blogs. Email me and I will share the links!

Comment

Working...
                    X