Body Wraps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body Wraps?

Has anyone gotten an ItWorks! body wrap done or is it not recommended? I'm on Copaxone and am leaving on vacation in three weeks. I've heard a lot about body wraps and would love to get one done to help tone things up before I go. Just don't want to do anything that might impact my MS or that might impact my injection sites. Input anyone?

I know it's been a while since this was posted but I was wondering if it impacted your MS. I was recently was asked by a friend with MS. I personally would think there isn't to much to worry about unless your using really harsh chemicals on the wrap itself. I have experimented with a few to make sure I wasn't allergic to the ingredients after hearing some people experienced rashes. I try to stick with natural sea clay. I've had a good experience with bodywraps but I would say to experiment and do a test area, rather than the whole body. As far as injections, i'm not sure about that, if they are intramuscuar, i dont see much of a problem. But always safe to find out by a doc. Well, please update us on your experience so I could pass it on. Thanks.

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

Comment

Working...
    X