Told MS is pre-existing condition for LTD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new law

Does any one know if the "pre-existing " crap for MS is going to happen under Obama care????

Comment

Huh? One of the hightlights of the Affordable Care Act is that insurers must accept people with pre-existing conditions. Insurers can no longer deny coverage on that basis.

Comment

Originally posted by misslux View Post
        Huh? One of the hightlights of the Affordable Care Act is that insurers must accept people with pre-existing conditions. Insurers can no longer deny coverage on that basis.
        Yes but correct me if I'm wrong I think this only applies to health insurance not disability insurance which we all so desperately need.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by limppy View Post
          Does any one know if the "pre-existing " crap for MS is going to happen under Obama care????
          This may help you, limppy
          https://www.healthcare.gov/what-if-i...lth-condition/
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
            Yes but correct me if I'm wrong I think this only applies to health insurance not disability insurance which we all so desperately need.
            Sorry! I forgot about the LTD part!

Comment

Working...
            X