Hello :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello :)

My name is Ila. I was diagnosed with MS at the end of March after having stroke like symptoms. I am the mother of three amazing children 7, 5, and 8 months. I have never joined a forum before but am excited to be a part of this one. I have already learned quite a bit from reading through prior posts and ask looking forward to learning more. I am supposed to be starting a medication called Aubagio soon and was wondering if anyone has tried this medication? Any info would be fantastic!

Hello and Welcome Speedy!

I'm glad you've decided to join us on this forum.

You'll find information on Aubagio and people's experiences with it in the medication forum.

http://www.msworld.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=122

Feel free to browse through the forums and post any questions or comments you may have. We also have chat rooms!

There is lots of information on this site, wonderful members. A friendly bunch with experiences to share and big hearts. Welcome to our big MS family.
    When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

WELCOME SPEEDY (Ila)! It is great to have you here!I am glad you are learning things as that is part of " patients helping patients"! Feel free to browse around and maybe help out someone else with your experiences! Good luck
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Thank you! I am glad to be part of MS World!

Comment

Hello Speedy,

I am on Aubagio 3 weeks now and I have not had any side effects. I do find I am ache more in my legs and this is the 2nd night in a couple weeks that I cannot sleep. I will go in a week or so for blood work and I will let you know how that goes.

Sandy

Comment

Working...
          X