New symptom, burning toes, cramps and move them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New symptom, burning toes, cramps and move them

Hi, i was just diagnosed in Dec. thankfully, i have been feeling really good. but over the last 2 weeks my toes are kind of burning in both feet, im getting what i think are cramps, but now i cant move the toes on my right foot. Its making me walk wierd and off balance. Actually i pulled over when i was driving and couldnt wait to get my shoes off and rub my feet because i couldnt stand the burning cramps. Im seeing the dr. On Friday. What do you think, MS thing? anything i can do? Thanks.

I wish that I had an answer for you, I don't. Still trying to figure out my own symptoms.

Hope that you feel better!

Comment

I may be an MS thing called paresthesia(abnormal sensations,burning,tingling,numbness) . This may be caused by MS or any number of other problems.
      If you have MS it may be caused by a relapse starting or pseudo-excasperation (caused by stress or heat) . Hard to say what the source is. Hopefully your doctor well be able to help you more.
      It may help to soak you feet in cold water, or just keep yourself cool . If it is MS getting your body temp. cooler helps a lot.
      dx.SPMS (baclofen,gabapenin,norco)
      started tecfidera 7/10/2013
      rituxan 11/13/2012 stopped due to side effect &it didn't help me (for RA and MS)
      copaxone started 4/2012 but stopped due to bad allergic reaction
      Matt.19;26 “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Comment

I keep a bottle of water in my freezer and when I feel burning on the bottom of my foot, I just roll it back and forth under the foot, with a sock on. It does help me
        DX Probable Benign MS 2006
        Changed to Fibromyalgia
        Seizure 2011
        Many new symptoms starting 1/2013

Comment

Working...
        X