Hi from Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Russia

The MR series of tomograms weighted T1 and T2 in three projections visualized sub - and supratentorial patterns.
    The lateral ventricles of the brain normal size and configuration. The third and fourth ventricles, basal cisterns not changed. Hizmalnaya region without features, the fabric of the pituitary gland has standard signal .
    Subarachnoid convexital space locally unevenly extended, mainly in the area of frontal and parietal lobes. The median structures not shifted. The cerebellar tonsils are usually found.
    In the white matter of the frontal and parietal lobes are determined by the variegated pockets of demyelination, with sizes up to 1.3 cm (periventricular departments of both parietal lobes).
    The MP series angiograms, performed in the mode of TOF, in axial projection visualized internal carotid, main, intracranial segment of the vertebral arteries and their branching.
    Willis the circle is closed (on native data).
    Gleams of the other vessels uniform, blood flow symmetric, areas with abnormal blood flow is not revealed.
    Conclusion : MRI picture arachnoid changes the cerebrospinal fluid of cystic nature. Focal changes of the brain (debut MS?). Data for pathological changes arteries brain is not revealed

04/04/2013

At the moment headaches (not severe), buzzing, ringing in my head (very) - took care of itself sometimes in the morning. Flies, lines, points, in the eyes (esp. in the right), feeling as if something interferes in the eye. - very worried now. Sometimes nauseated. As is tingling body (right hand and leg) . The weakness of the whole day. Blood pressure 120-140/80-90. With 2010 worth a diagnosis of vegetative-vascular dystonia. The vision has not fallen, intraocular pressure 14 both eyes. Constricted blood vessels in fundus .
    Until February 2013 - head and eyes never bothered .

Tell me please, what do I do? Some additional examinations are needed? Treatment tactics?
    Ms or not?

Ready to move and care of someone with MS for food and care about my desease also .

Hi, and welcome to the boards.

Did your neurologist tell you you were diagnosed with MS? It seems you have areas of demyelination in your brain. Did the radiologist write: (debut MS?) in the report?. If so, it could be he is saying you may have early MS according to your MRI. However, your neurologist has to see the report and diagnose you.

Demyelination can occur in other diseases too. This is why you need to be evaluated by a neurologist to sort out why. They also need to look at your MRI and see if it meets the McDonald Criteria for diagnosis of MS. This is a worldwide criteria.

As far as your symptoms, some sound like MS, but they also could be other diseases that are caused by demyelination.

The reason I am being cautious here is because you do not want to rush into a diagnosis of MS, or start a MS controlling medication which has serious side effects, if you do not have it.

Best advice, wait for your doctor to decide. There are probably more tests to come.

Good luck
    Lisa
    Moderation Team
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

Привет, я тоже из России, ты говоришь по-русски?
      Как дела? как здоровье?

Hi, I'm from Russia too! Do you know Russian?
      How are you?

Comment

Working...
      X