Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to be on the local news!

Hi everyone,

I hope this is a good day for you. I wanted to let you know that I'll be talking about my an extremely painful condition that some MS patients get called Trigeminal Neuralgia on Seattle KOMO 4 news at 11 p.m. tomorrow (Thursday) evening. A newscaster from Seattle contacted me after reading my story online and asked if she could interview me about TN. I didn't want to pass up an opportunity to make the public aware of this awful condition and to offer encouragement and hope to people who have it.

They also interviewed my neurologist who is a top neurologist in our area. I haven't seen the newscast yet, but I'm hoping she was able to shed some light on the subject of Trigeminal Neuralgia.

So, if you you happen to be from the Seattle area, you'll be able to watch it. And if not, and you're interested in seeing it, I'll see if I can find a link to post so you can watch it online. Please pray that great things will come out of this. I'm feeling hopeful.

~ Vicki
    "Get out of your head and into your life!"
    Psalms 46:1 - "God is my refuge and my strength, an everpresent help in times of trouble."

This is wonderful news, Vicki!! I'll try to stay up for sure to watch it. And thank you for putting yourself out there to help educate the public!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Very cool!
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      Anonymous

Comment

Whos is your neuro?

I live in Sequim and see Dr. Jung-Henson at Swedish.

Comment

Originally posted by andi b View Post
          I live in Sequim and see Dr. Jung-Henson at Swedish.
          andib

You live in my FAVORITE area of Seattle. It was there I first had Tullys coffee, AND ENJOYED the SUN!!!
          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

fishead...

Sequim is not even close to Seattle... about 70 miles away on the Olympic Peninsula... waaayy outside of town, in farming and forested area. Seattle is way too busy for me, although my neuro is over there.

Comment

The story was well done ... thanks for sharing with them, and with us!

http://www.komonews.com/news/nationa...206881411.html

Comment

Working...
              X