Gotta Keep Smilin!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta Keep Smilin!!!

I am a 34 year old woman,and a mother of three.I was diagnosed with M.S. in feb of 2012....one week after getting engaged.To this date i have had 6 flare ups and they are always followed by the steroids...what fun that is!I am now on Avonex and have been for almost 6 months,but that makes me sick for 2 to 3 days a week.I cant seem to catch a break.I have so many thoughts and the daily struggles when people try to believe your normal and can always do normal things.I am really trying to keep positive but somedays that smile is hard to find.Does anyone have any advice on living happily when your sick in bed almost everyday

Hi mama

hey..get out of bed
    I was 33 (3 kids) with my first major sx...did you get married?..are you in bed due to your 'side effects'? I recommend you put your MS on the 'back burner' and continue living your life...You'll always run into people that 'forget' and think you are as physical as they are..
    My advice-use the meds, eat healthy, and keep yourself in the best shape you can..You will feel better

Take care
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Working...
    X