New to the site...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the site...

Hello, My name is Bonita and I am new to the site. I was dx'd with MS April 6, 2012, so this makes a year long for me. I am a mother of 4 and it's not easy trying to be mommy, wife, daughter, employee...and the list goes on. Although my kids are not babies, 22, 17, 14 and 10, the two younger ones are in the embarrassing stage now. They feel like cause they can't see anything wrong with me, others can't see it either so no riding the scooter in walmart for me .

My biggest struggle here lately is working. I was doing just fine but about 4 months ago...I went downhill. I was taking Avonex but it just stopped working. I am now taking Tysabri...and the first infusion was great...for the first 3 weeks. Now I am going through it again. I have FMLA papers on file with my job, but it is getting harder and harder to walk, think, get up in the morning....well you know the rest. Any comments and ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi and welcome!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

hello and welcome that seems to be one of the big things I here especily about my wife who has MS you don't look sick people need to realize not all illnesses have visable things I suffer myslf from both depression and PTSD but it's the same thing you don't look ill so i do know how you all feel from a certian point of view.

Comment

Hi Bonita!

Welcome...You sure have your hands full! Maybe it's time to look into disability retirement at work..
        Welcome and Take care
        Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Working...
        X