No announcement yet.

Prayers Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offering my prayers as well and hope for a positive outcome.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thanks everyone. No updates right now just keep praying! God is good and through him all things are possible!

Comment

I feel guilty, when I think of my circumstances,and how sad they may be, then there is this, always somebody way worse off then I am. i feel ashamed of myself for feeling sorry for my self.
        Thoughts and prayers are def going out to this family, for a miraculous healing.
        God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Praying for a full recovery. It's encouraging to see so many come together in prayer.
          No one told me I looked this good BEFORE I had MS

Comment

Lisa What a tragic thing to happen. This family is in my thoughts and prayers. Dale
            Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

My thoughts are with the family. Hoping she will come out of this. Many hugs.

Comment

praying.........
                Susie

Eph 3:20-21

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and hoping for a good outcome.

Min

Comment

This is heartbreaking, please know I'm also praying for this family. You are a great friend to ask for prayers for them. Please let us know any updates.
                    Jen
                    RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
                    "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Prayers for Erica and Family

lisa1014,

May God hold Erica, Pete, the twins and the boys in the palm of his hand.

God is the Great Healer. Through Him, all things are possible.

Thoughts and prayers are with them and for you Lisa.
                      Friends are our added support in time of need.

Wish we could do more for them.

Keep us updated.
                      STR

Comment

Immediately sent up a prayer!!
                        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

Well as of today Pete told me that Erica's numbers are better but she is still medically sedated which he said is different than a medically induced coma. He said the neuro says they are just in a waiting game right now. So we are all just trying to support him as best we can and keep on praying. They have finally done something that makes some of us feel like we can help. His church has started taking in donations of diapers and formula and they are also setting up dinners for the families who are caring for the children. So now we at least have something to make us feel like we can help. I know the prayers are what they need but it also makes you feel good to physically be able to help.

Thanks for your continued prayers!

Comment

Thanks for he update!

Sara

Comment

Prayers still needed

Well today's update is that while Erica's sedation was lowered for about a half hour today the doctor came in and yelled at her to wake up and pinched her arm, she opened her eyes for a second. The doctor said I'll take that!

Hooray for small steps in the right direction!!!!

Please continue to pray! Thanks

Comment

Praying for her! Thanks for the update and good news!

Comment

Working...
                                X