Prayers Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Please

My good friend Pete was over this week telling me how wonderful his new twin girls are. Today his life was ripped apart. His wonderful wife who gave birth to his girls last Friday is now in ICU fighting for her life. She had a massive brain bleed, she is now in ICU on life support and fighting for his life.

She has 2 boys (school-age) and these new twin girls please pray for Pete's family and especially his wife Erica.

Thanks

Lisa,
    I almost skimmed right past your post. I took a second look and saw that nobody had responded yet, so I read it. I am so sorry that your friend and his family are going through such an awful ordeal. I will be happy to pray for Pete, Erica, and the children.

May God have mercy upon their family. Thanks for sharing this prayer request.

Comment

So very sad and tragic

Prayers going out....
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Praying

Oh my goodness, that's so sad. I've said a prayer for your friend's wife for miraculous healing and also prayers for peace beyond all understanding for him. My heart goes out to the whole family. Sue

Comment

I am praying right now that the lady pulls thru...in all cases...let God's plan be in perfect order
          [I]Tellnhelen
          Progressive Relapsing MS

Comment

How tragic!! Prayers going out for this mother and her family during this time!

Comment

Sent prayers to God.hope all turns out well

Comment

Lisa1014, what tragic news in what should be moments of pure joy and celebration for a young family. I'm thinking of Erica, Pete, the young boys and baby girls.

Comment

This is so sad, but grateful you are spreading the word.

Instead of focusing on what WE want, I will pray for all involved to accept whatever happens and has FULL support to get through this horrible time. May all who care get involved in caring for this family by doing things for them: shop, laundry, cooking, babysitting etc.

My heart breaks for them. Thanks for letting us join in on this prayer...Keep us posted ok?

Warmly, Jan
                  I believe in miracles~!
                  2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
                  Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Adding my thoughts and prayers!
                    When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

I talked to Pete this morning this did do surgery yesterday and took a large blood clot out of her brain. She is stable and her MRI has shown improvement but she has still not woken up. Please keep sending prayers they are working.

Comment

Praying.

Sara

Comment

We will all be praying for her and her family

Lisa, thank you for keeping us up to date. I know this isn't easy for you to post about. Thank you. We definitely want to include her and her family in our prayers. Thank you Lisa

Comment

Lisa - My heart dropped straight down to my toes when I read your post. 17 years ago a dear high school friend had a similar thing happen but she was the mom who had just given birth to her 3rd healthy son. I am praying for strength and courage for you and everybody involved, and I am sending warm, golden, positive energy your way. - M
                            M.
                            A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
                            Albert Einstein

Comment

Prayers for that family... horrible circumstances. Praying for a positive comeback!
                              Diagnosed October 2008 with Relapse Remitting MS (RRMS).

Comment

Working...
                              X