MS Society-Org Lying to Us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thinkimjob View Post

I do think it's partly about not scaring the horses.
    I haven't heard this expression for years but I love it and think it is very appropriate in this example. It is one of my my biggest grips with MS especially where prognosis and childbearing are concerned.

I will find the strength to deal with the truth and I would appreciate if health care providers and well known reputable sources of information had the courtesy to share it with me.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
      I haven't heard this expression for years but I love it and think it is very appropriate in this example. It is one of my my biggest grips with MS especially where prognosis and childbearing are concerned.

I will find the strength to deal with the truth and I would appreciate if health care providers and well known reputable sources of information had the courtesy to share it with me.
      I also loved that analogy. It explains the concept so clearly that even a 5 year old could understand what's likely going on here! Thanks for keeping it real!
      Tawanda

Comment

Ahhhh we old girls... Keep it frosty.

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkimjob View Post
          Ahhhh we old girls... Keep it frosty.
          Ummm did you mean frosty, or crusty, lol.
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          Anonymous

Comment

Working...
          X