Hi,I,m UnityAnne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,I,m UnityAnne

I,d like to indroduce myself.I,m Unity,I live in Amsterdam,though I was born in Londen,to American parents.
    I was diagnosed in 2003 with RR MS
    Used Rebif for 10 years,but I recently came(with docter)to the conclusion,that its Secondair remitting MS..So no more Rebif..Good!!!
    Right now,I have alot of problems with walking and just standing,and spasms,especially in myright foot.
    I am going to get these souls,for in my shoes,to help me stand and walk.
    Looking forward to meeting you~~~
    Unity

Welcome

Hi Unity, I see your no stanger to MS. Thank you for bringing your experience to this site. Alot of good people on site that are here for one another. Good information and support. I had to quit work 3 years ago which was a real traumatic event and this site helps me deal with it. Come here for support, information or company. Take care Dale
    Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Hello and Welcome Unity!

We're happy to have you among us! Feel free to browse through the forums, and don't be shy to post any questions you may have.

Like Dale said, were all here for one another! We're a great MS family here and it's nice to have you among us!
      When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Hello and Welcome. I am also SP and had to quit working 2 years ago this May. Lots of great people here so come on in and feel comfortable since we all are dealing with the MonSter the best we can. Once again, Welcome
        PEACE
        Tortis

Comment

Working...
        X