ME AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ME AGAIN

HI....I HAVE BEEN ON THIS A LOT BUT NOW I'M LOOKING FOR A GOOD BOOK TO READ....SOMETHING THAT GIVES ME INSPIRATION THANK YOU

Hi! Did you know we have some good books advertised here on MSWorld? They are listed under Resources (then under Education) that you see on the Home page. Here is a link - http://resourcecenter.msworld.org/ed...k-reviews/?p=1

I think they all deal with living with MS, but I haven't checked them all out. I heard 29 Gifts was inspiring.
    I'm going to move your post over to the Book Nook forum in Wellness Room so others who read might offer suggestions.

If you order any of them, 5% is donated back to MSWorld! But, you could probably find them at your Library too.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

kidder

I love to read. I especially love to read books that remove me from my reality, and make me aware that there are bigger problems in the world. Puts my stage of MS in perspective, I guess I am trying to say.

With that, I have devoured the Tracy Kidder books,
      a) Mountains beyond Mountains
      b) Strength in what remains

the Strength in what remains came as close as I have ever experienced to a book that changed my life. wow, what that man lived through and persevered over sure is inspiring.

karen
      You are in the driver's seat, but God is holding the map

Comment

Working...
      X