Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newly Diagnosed on 2/22/13 w/MS

Hello MS Family,

I am thankful for this website. I read some post and was encouraged. I guess the first few days I kind of became introverted or shut myself in when I heard the diagnosis.

A bit fearful of what to expect. However, I have a sister diagnosed 14 years ago, who told me this disease had a thousand faces. I will be meeting up w/the neurologist that diagnosed me soon and I want to find out more of where exactly the MS is effecting my body. In hindsight, I am more observant of what is going on daily and have a clue to the fact that my speech, and my legs will deteriorate first.

I liked the post that had references to faith in God, because I am also a believer. I have four grand daughters and 3 children and 1 cat. I live in lovely Florida.

Dear Administrator, I don't know how to navigate this website and don't know how to reset the password given.

Have a lovely evening.

Diana

Diana,

I am glad you found this site. You will find that people are kind and caring, and understand you more than people who don't have M.S.

Keep coming back. For a little fun, come to chat on Friday evenings to "play trivia".
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

Thank You Fish Head

Hello,

I am not sure if I am replying to you, or posting again. A bit confused.

I see you have been a member since 2007. I like your sense of humor. I will check out the trivia later since today is my first Friday.

Where could I go for more information, not on events or conferences but the actual illness?

Thanks for your help.

dee

Comment

WELCOME TO MS WORLD!!!! you can always check out the national MS Society's website at www.nmss.org
        the chat rooms here are a great source of info as well. You may also want to check out the resource Center and if you are in the mood, take a peek at the creative center also. Good luck
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hello and Welcome dcfelix!

You hit the nail on the head when you called us MS FAMILY! Indeed we are like a big family. We comfort, support, teach, learn and share together. We also vent sometimes, lol! Most of all is WE CARE!!! I'm glad you found us!
          When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Working...
          X