New here and would like to introduce myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here and would like to introduce myself

Hello I'm M.Storm I'm new to MSworld. I joined this site because my girlfriend has MS and i very much wanna be in her life and just don't wanna be clueless when it comes down to me being there for her. We started off as friends and I've fallen in love with her.....I feel its my duty as her boyfriend and as friend to learn as much as possible and prepare us as well.

hi I just joined this site myself for much the same reasons as you my wife was diognosed last year. It has been a rollercoster ride but I love her no mater what happens I will be here to support her.

Comment

Well guys, you've made a fantastic start to "being there" for your ladies..

I was diagnosed 4 years into our marriage at the age of 29. It's been just in the last few years that things have gotten worse for me. I'm using walking aids now. My dear wonderful hubby can be so thoughtful and helpful. He has designed things to help me do a task on my own. That has meant so much to me.

MS is stealing my ability to walk and move around on my own..... hubby helps give some of that back.
      Karen

Comment

I know it's going to be a bumpy ride but I wouldn't want to be hear with anyone else. It's good to hear ur hubby is helping u.

Comment

My Intro.

Hello to all. I am John from UK. I am 22 years old. My hobbies are reading and playing games. Mostly i love to play football and like to read digest. Now a days i am doing my studies and also a doing a part time job in London. I hope i will enjoy here with all of you. Thanks.

Comment

M.Storm, arohk, and abner:

Hello and Welcome to all of you!
            When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Welcome to this site and thank you for being here for your loved ones. Take of your selves too. Dale
              Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Originally posted by CaroleL View Post
                M.Storm, arohk, and abner:

Hello and Welcome to all of you!
                Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by arohk View Post
                  hi I just joined this site myself for much the same reasons as you my wife was diognosed last year. It has been a rollercoster ride but I love her no mater what happens I will be here to support her.
                  Standing an applauding you, arohk! THAT is what a spouse should do (support the other when they have a problem).
                  Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

Working...
                  X