i need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need help

HI.....I'M SO STRESS ABOUT EVERYTHING.....I TRY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY BUT REALLY I'M NOT HAPPY. I NEED SOME HELP TO NOT FEEL THIS WAY.....PLEASE HELP ME

Diguilio, I wish I had a good answer for this question but I fight the same battle almost every day. I break down the fight into 24 hour increments sometimes even hourly. If I can think of one thing to look forward to, even a TV program then I win. Also the more I stay out of my head the better I feel. My default setting is unhappy and it took therapy to recognise that it takes action on my part to change this. Talking to someone about how you are feeling might be a first step. I hope this helps some, it helped me. Let me know how you're doing. Dale
    Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Hi diguilio,

I'm so sorry you are having a difficult time of it. Like dale, I found that talking with a trained therapist was crucial for my well-being. I worked with her for years. Another thing I found that helped tremendously was taking an anti-depressant. I have been using an anti-d for years also.

Are these two options somthing that you would consider? You don't have to try to carry this alone!! We are here to help, but getting more outside seems like it would benefit you.

Take care now
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I like to stay outside my head, too, daleschilders.
        The weird thing with MS is suddenly all your old friends, acquaintances, even people you've just met feel the need to tell you all their problems.

In great depth, and at great length. Perhaps it's because I can't move fast enough to get away.
        And they rarely ask how I am, so it's a one-way thing.

I find myself getting a bit more abrupt, but I'm still a complete wimp. Don't think they realise how exhausting it gets listening to the trivial whinging, especially when you are doing your level best to be positive and hide the decline.

Comment

one of the best things ive done within the last year is start therapy! wish i started sooner. we are all here for you xoxoxo
          Katie
          dx rrms: 2/12
          copaxone 3/12 - current
          dx pcos 6/13
          gluten free, sugar free, dairy free = feeling great!

Comment

Working...
          X