limbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

limbo

hi all. i am 29 years old, female, and feel like i am going nuts.

around 6 or 7 years ago, i used to get tired here and there, but nothing bad. each year, it seemed to get worse. then i started getting clumsy and dropping things. my left eye started hurting, inside of my head.

about 3 years ago, i started getting memory probs, REALLY fatigued.

about a year ago, i started feeling sore all over, more fatigue, starting getting stinging pains in random places, started walking into things, falling down, getting light headed, and lost about 15 lbs and discovered some enlarged lymph nodes.

here i am now....no cancer, not lupus, they don't know what. rheum says fibromyalgia, not lupus cause ANA is not high enough. got dx with raynauds, fibro. but my memory is going down the tubes. i forget words, remember them later.

going nuts.

i love animals, my boyfriend, and making people happy....
    fibromyalgia, vitiligo, PTSD, and a cat mom

Hi kmlovescats and welcome to MSWorld!! I'm so sorry you are having problems right now. It's good that they've ruled out lupus and cancer. Have you been seeing a neurologist?

Sometimes it's very difficult to diagnose MS, if that is what you are suspecting. There are a lot of factors involved. Here is a link from out boards explaining the McDonald Criteria for a diagnose http://msworld.org/forum/showthread.php?t=122157

There are a lot of other conditions that mimic MS including Lyme disease, stroke, vitamin deficiencies, etc.
    http://www.msfocus.org/article-detai...x?articleID=18

I hope that you can find answers soon and please feel welcome here. We are a wonderful community of compassionate people. Come back and ask questions - often!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hi kmlovescats and welcome to this site. Sorry you have to deal with this and don't have any answers yet. Hope your search goes smoothly and come by here with questions and for support. Take care Dale
      Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Hi, I'm sorry I didn't copy and paste your name and my memory is weak now. I wanted to let you know we have a special dedicated chat Wednesday nights at 8pm eastern 7 central called patiently waiting in our chat rooms especially for patients going through the diagnostic proces, in limbo, etc.
        My other name here on MS World is KimOp, and HuntOp and I are the two hosts of the chat. We'd love to have you join. It's a great place to get answers, share problems and feelings, vent and talk to others in similar situations. I hope we'll HABE a chance to learn more about you and see you Wednesday night!

Comment

Working...
        X