Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

I was a member on the original boards and never came over when they migrated to the new system so it has been a while.

I was diagnosed in 2001 after spending almost 5 years trying to figure out why I was having trouble with my vision fading out when I was outdoors.

I have been in denial for many years as I have been lucky enough to have minimal attacks of numbness and weakness.
    I have always been on one or another treatment, I have never quit because I am afraid what would happen if I did.
    Over the last few years I have had increasing problems walking and can forget jogging or running.

So now I am reuniting with the MS community to keep up on treatments and therapies, and well to maybe have a shoulder to cry on when needed, my wife has always been supportive and understanding as she can, but you dont know unless you have it.
    My personal shoulder to cry on passed away last year after fighting really aggressively progressive MS, she never lost her positive attitude until the day she passed and I miss her.

Thanks for your attention if you made it this far!
    1995-symptoms with no cause
    2000-diagnosed with Probable MS.
    2000/1-started Avonex
    2002-Rebif b/c increasing brain plaques
    Nov-13-Tecfidera b/c needle fatigue&sympt

I have broad shoulders. We all need a shoulder to cry on sometimes feel free as I will as well.

Comment

Hello and Welcome nosrepmandar!
      When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Nosrep,

Glad you "came back"!
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

Hi nosrepmodnar

I am sorry for your loss, it's very hard to lose a good friend...Welcome back!
          Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Working...
          X