Muscle Twitching and Fasciculations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HellsBells1 View Post
    That's true, but I just had all of my electrolytes and minerals (magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium) etc. all checked out at the Mayo Clinic, and they are all normal. I would say that imbalances are the most common reason for "occasional" spasms, cramps, twitching, etc. but I don't think for chronic twitching. Although BFS is benign, that just means it is not damaging your muscle tissue, but is probably still resulting from some type of CNS dysfunction. Just my opinion

HellsBells, I've been rather absent from the forum lately and didn't know you finally ended up going to the Mayo clinic for help. Sucks that some of are forced out of country to seek the help we need. But we have national medical coverage.....

Hope you have (or have by the time of this posting) find the answers and appropriate treatment. Sending hugs now!

Comment

So my fascs very slowly disappeared ... a couple of weeks after the end of my other flare symptoms. I get them in a very minor way, very occasionally.

I have a hard time believing that in no way are they a part of ms ... or some other relapsing-remitting thing (since I"m not dxed yet).

Would BFS only come in association with other symptoms, then go away again?

Comment

Working...
      X