Limbo land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limbo land

Still in limbo land after my MRI. Should hear something tomorrow. 38, one child, several pets, and a wonderful husband. Went to the neuro for the first time 2 months ago due to chronic basilar migraines that other doctors dismissed as tension headaches despite an aura before the headaches. The tension headache diagnosis was due to severe muscle cramps in my neck and shoulders. I have also had recurrent muscle cramps in my legs that often interfered with walking, particularly up or down stairs. Began having brief episodes of trigeminal neuralgia (had one yesterday, in fact). I am exhausted even when I get plenty of sleep. Have had chronic vertigo for at least 10 years. I had never noticed how numb I am on my left side until my neurological evaluation. I had significant problems with the nerve conduction study several years ago at a pain clinic, but MS was never mentioned. My neuro told me 2 weeks ago that he is certain I've either had a mild stroke or I have MS. I don't recall any stroke symptoms, so unless it happened in my sleep, MS is the more probable diagnosis.
    CIS DX 2013

Hi MS382012 Welcome to the site. I hope your stay in limbo is short and you get the answers you need. Come back often for support or to ask questions. Alot of good people here with a lot of experience. Take care Dale
    Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Hello and Welcome ms38!
      When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Working...
      X