JAZZY4SHO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JAZZY4SHO

hi everyone! i'm new here. i'm 39 yrs old single mother of 2 adult kids 19 and 21, diagnosed with m.s. in oct 2003. i'm looking forward to interacting with other m.s. sufferers and obtain support and offer support to other's going through symtoms of this disease that only a m.s. sufferer can relate to, and hopefully gain friends and become a friend to others.

Hi and welcome sassy. I am sorry you are here, but am glad you found us. Your posts are welcome anytime. Good luck

Comment

Welcome to the site. You've been around the block with this disease already and I'm looking forward posts. I was dx'ed in 2000 and am SPMS. Take care Dale
      Dale in NC, dx'ed 2000, now SPMS

Comment

Welcome so glad you came to this site. I'm your age and have older kids myself. I'm in limbo land still but it helps when people have so much knowledge and have gone through this for time. Time gives knowledge and knowledge is power. So hope we can all give support as well.
        Take care
        Leann

Comment

Hi and welcome

I like your login name...sassy sagitarius...that's funny. I'm a virgo, but can't think of an adj for it, I"ll have to work on that...lol

how did u find out you had ms? (if you don't mind me asking)

Comment

Hello and Welcome sassy! Jump right on in and join the bunch!
            When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Working...
            X