Back to work tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to work tomorrow

Hi all! I have posted a few items on the board in the last few days - including a Really Long description of my recent diagnosis. lol It feels so good to be able to get this all out.

Anyhow, going back to work tomorrow, have been gone for ten days including my stay in the hospital. I just threw out all of my "so, you have MS..." cards and flowers, took a shower, and am shaking out the extremities! (which are still numb in some areas, especially my hand and leg - figures!)

Anyhow, back to work is good. My next neuro appt is Friday where we will start my plan (likely Avonex or Aubagio).

*sigh* This really isnt the end of the world - I mean look at Terri Garr.

Positive vibes to all!!
    "There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” ― Beverly Sills

You sound very positive about your return to work, and yu sound like a strong person.

I wish you luck on you return! Hugs!
    When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Good for you! I've been off work (besides a couple of hours here and there and a conveniently and/or not so conveniently placed vacation) for 3 weeks. I'm trying to figure out when I should go back or if I shouldn't try and push myself too hard, too quickly, for fear of all the progress being made since the onset of my first relapse going out the window.

Hope everything goes well!

Comment

You have an incredibly positive attitude. Good luck at work.

Comment

I also like your attitude and hope you enjoy your first day back.

For me work is my security blanket. I'm thankful every day that I am still able to get out, do something interesting and most importantly for our unpredictable futures...make money!
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          Anonymous

Comment

Working...
          X