"Jelly"/Rolling legs/feet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Jelly"/Rolling legs/feet

I bring this up because the other day it was bad and I was wondering if it was related.
    Sometimes my legs be it hips/ankles/thighs, just start rolling/giving out and feel like they aren't able to hold my weight and I start to dip or sway a whole lot and fall into something. Has anyone else experienced this? It's been kinda awful lately ...

Oh yes, I have experienced my leg 'give out' while walking, for no reason at all.

It hasn't happened often, but yes it has happened with no warning.
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Usually happens when I try to turn around, or climb (ha) a step or step down. But not all the time, only when I'm hot or tired or distracted.

Frankly, I would make an ideal extra on 'The Walking Dead".
      They would only have to add a bit of gore, remove some skin and paint me greenish, and yes, that could be me staggering about.

So my dreams of stardom are not yet dead.

Comment

Today my right leg decided to start out sorta tingly and uncomfortable all day at work, then when I got home progressively get numb and heavy (but only from the knee down). I'm having trouble raising my leg, but I can. Having trouble walking, so I'm not. It's just tingling and heavy and numb. I looked up foot drop because it scared the crap out of me, but I can lift my foot when I try to. I just don't want to.

Comment

Working...
        X