OFF TOPIC BUT INTERESTING THOUGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OFF TOPIC BUT INTERESTING THOUGHT

I was watching a TV program this morning and since it is labor day they were dicussing jobs. A lady in the audience stood up and said she was a mystery shopper. She said she does at her leisure and like to shop so why not get paid for doing it. I have thought about this in the past but never really pursued it. You can earn extra cash and take jobs as you desire. You can also contract with multiple companies being careful not to spread yourself to thin.

Has anyone ever thought of doing this or is anyone doing this now? I thought this would be great thing to do. If you ahve to buy something as part of the job you are totally reimbursed thereby getting the product for free. I have Googled the best companies to work with and read all the websites. it seems fool proof to me. Of course a thorough report is required of your experience which can be expected.

Any thought on this? I thought it may be perfect for and MS patient.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

yes

I do this with multiple companies.

Never!!!! pay to be a mystery shopper. There are pleanty of jobs out there without paying. Some can even be done from home making phone calls.
    God Bless and have a good day, Mary

Comment

If they ask you for start up money, don't do it.
      It is a scam.

Comment

Interesting thoughts...

I this one time. I received a postal money order and was told to cash it in at my bank and send the money back to the provider. (No name). Instead of taking it to my bank I went to a check cashing place. As soon as I showed it to them they confiscated it! I figured it was a scam.

Comment

It Rhyms With Spam...

As someone who has worked in the Financial Services industry for over 30 years, I can pretty much assure you that this money order is as phony as a three legged hula dancer.

Be careful, for if you have been targeted once you may very well be targeted again. If ever unsure of something that you are asked to do, ask friends, family or seek professional advice.

A good rule of thumb is that if it doesn't seem right then it probalbly isnt.

Comment

Working...
          X